Frontier Oilfield Services’ east Texas operations company, Trinity Disposal and Trucking (TDT), has expanded its water-hauling and disposal capabilities in east Texas. The company now has eight (8) total commercial saltwater disposal facilities in three counties.
- Acquired HWY59 SWD in Marion County (July 1, 2011)
- Opened a new field office and truck yard at Riley location
- Added 10 new Peterbilt trucks, bringing total truck count to 20
- Expanded to 24-hour dispatch
- Expanded to 24-hour mechanics service
- Expanded to 24-hour manned disposal facilities